Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Chipmunk Hunt

I mentioned my cat going out to hunt this time of year and that  she sometimes catches something.  Chipmunks are her very favorite.  She has  pet door to go in and out so when she catches one she brings it in the house.

The chipmunk is limp and looks dead until she drops it.  Then it is very much alive and can move very fast.  She brought one in last night.  Off we both went trying to catch it.  Finally we chased it in the sun room.  I closed the door leaving TC (my cat) in the house and the chipmunk and I in the sun room.  I opened the door to outside and using a hiking stick kept the chipmunk moving and out of hiding.  It took quite a while to get him to run out the door.

All the time this was going on TC was sitting at the door watching me play with the toy she brought in and gave me.  I really wonder what she was think as she watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment