Thursday, October 22, 2015

Signs of Fall

There are some easy to see signs of Fall.  The leaves change.   The weather turns cool.  There are some other signs that tell me that Fall is just around the corner.

I start to feel like I need to eat all day long.  I am a grazer but it just gets worse as fall arrives.  I don't need any extra weight so why do I want to try to store up for winter?

I am not the only one eating for the winter.  I have a feral cat that I feed.  He shows up several times a week but right now he is at the door twice a day.

My domestic cat also has some behavior changer.  She is not much of a hunter but right now she is out the cat door and on the prowl for prey.  Sometimes she even catches something.

I guess we share some traits with other that live here on our planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment